Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Change in Blog Layout

As cool as I thought it was, I had gotten many complaints about the layout of my site making it difficult to read. So I have reluctantly turned my back from my aesthetically-pleasing transparent layout to a solid black posting background to fit both the theme and mood which I want to portray and make it easier for other people to read it.
Always feel free to leave me comments of how I can improve both my writing and my site. Though it's presentation was altered, information never halts. It never stops.

6 comments:

  1. yeah thanks for changing the layout it realy helped a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good, sets a nice atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice layout, took a lot of fiddling till I was happy with mine too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Appreciate it i still love your background! I really look forward to reading more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kudo's for the change in layout btw. A sans-serif font would be even better, but I'm just nit-picking :P

    ReplyDelete